Service Request Form
Submitting this completed form will engage the services of Plane Data, Inc. To ensure your project is scheduled in a timely manner, please follow these instructions:
1. All required information is submitted (noted with an asterisk *),
2. Print the Confirmation Page (save for your records and future use),
3. Ensure a "Confirmation of Submission" is received (if no Confirmation is provided, your Engagement may not be successfully submitted),
4. Follow up with an email to – email@example.com if no activity or response has been received within 24 hours after submission.
* I hereby request the following services be performed (more than one may be selected):
- If appropriate, I understand that the appraisal will be conducted utilizing the NAAA/USPAP standard evaluation process on the aircraft listed below and that I will receive a Certificate of Appraisal along with a copy of the completed report determining the Market Value of the subject aircraft. I understand that the inspection to be conducted pursuant to this request will be performed by a visual examination of the external surfaces of the aircraft, the cockpit and the passenger cabin, along with an inventory and assessment of the general condition of avionics, instrumentation, and aircraft systems. No inspection plates will be removed for internal inspection. Further, the log books and other aircraft records will be carefully examined for compliance with FAA regulations in relation to Airworthiness Directives, damage and maintenance history, along with other required inspections, signatures and certifications. USPAP reports will adhere to Standards 7 and 8 of the current edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- If appropriate, I understand that the Collateral Inspection Report will be performed by a visual examination of the aircraft and records along with an inventory and assessment of the general condition of avionics, instrumentation and aircraft systems. No inspection plates will be removed for internal inspection. Further, the log books and other aircraft records will be taken at face value. No attempt will be made to examine the records for compliance with FAA regulations in relation to Airworthiness Directives, damage and maintenance history or other inspections, signatures and certifications. I will receive a report detailing these findings along with photos of the subject aircraft.
- If appropriate, I understand that the Log Book replication will take the aircraft log books at face value. No attempt will be made to examine the records for compliance with FAA regulations in any manner including but not limited to their relation to Airworthiness Directives, damage and maintenance history or other inspections, signatures and certifications.
By submitting this form I understand and agree that any court appearances or expert witness testimony arising from, or in any way related to these Services will be paid at the quoted rate for Legal Consulting Services plus all travel expenses
* Payment for Services
Plane Data, Inc. provides Services on a retainer basis. Payment must be identified and arranged before any information is provided to clients. Please select the preferred method of payment.
Please complete all details in this section. The "Requestor" is the person whose name will appear in the report and is also the client.
* What is the Purpose of This Report (please select one)?
Please list any other individuals, departments or organizations who will be reviewing this report.
The Key Contact is the primary access to the aircraft and its records.
Only click "Submit" when all information is complete, you understand all fees involved and you are ready to engage the services of Plane Data, Inc.
Plane Data, Inc.
Copyright © 1999 Plane Data, Inc.
All rights reserved
All submitted information remains the property of Plane Data, Inc. and is treated in a proprietary and confidential manner. All completed and signed reports are submitted ONLY to the client. Additional information may be submitted to the National Aircraft Appraiser Association for analysis and review however all data is then destroyed once the analysis is complete and no details are provided to other parties.